- Well-behaved children over 12 are welcome. Children may not be left on their own at the Inn at anytime. Adult supervision is required always.
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets. Our loving Yorkie, Pomeranian, and Shih Tzu will provide surrogate affection.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors only, with consideration to non-smoking guests. Please do not bring candles as they are not allowed in the rooms/bathrooms of this 140 year old house.
- Fireplaces are turned off for the warm season between April 1st and October 31st. If it is cold in early April, we will keep the fireplaces on; if it is cold in late October, we will turn them on.
Your Arrival & Departure (Check-in and Checkout)
- Check-in arrangements/time must be made PRIOR to arrival date.
- Check-in is between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. If you're unable to arrive before 5 p.m., please contact us. We will share the "self check-in" information with you. Please call the Inn a couple of days in advance to let us know your timing.
- Checkout is by 11 a.m.
- All weekends during the high season, April 1st to December 15th
- The entire month of October, weekends and weekdays
Two Night Minimum Stays: Public Holidays
- New Year's Eve
- Martin Luther King Holiday
- Valentine's Day weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend - Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
- Labor Day Weekend - Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday
- Thanksgiving Weekend
Two Night Minimum Stays: Gettysburg Related
- Gettysburg College Graduation
- Gettysburg College Alumni Weekend
- Remembrance Weekend
- November 19, 2013 Dedication
- Gettysburg "Special Event" weekends, regardless of whether guests choose to purchase/participate in the planned activities
Three Night Minimum Stays: Gettysburg Related
- Gettysburg Re-Enactment Weekend
Reservations & Deposits
- Payment options: The balance for your reservation is due upon check-in. We accept VISA, Master Card and Discover Card but would REALLY appreciate your using cash, check, or travelers' check.
- Cancellation Policy: A change or cancellation of a confirmed reservation more than 14 days in advance of arrival will result in a refund of your deposit less a $25 administration fee. Cancellation OR change of a confirmed reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in a total charge of the amount due for your entire stay. Should we be able to rebook your entire stay, you will only incur the $25 cancellation fee.
Groups with three or more rooms require a 30 day notice of cancellation.
*AAA and bedandbreakfast.com member.
One block from Lincoln Square, the heart of downtown Gettysburg.
One and 1/2 miles from the National Park Service Visitor Center, the starting point for your Gettysburg tour.
A short walk to restaurants, shops, the Gettysburg Majestic theatre, and other great activities.