Rejuvenate your spirit at your Gettysburg home-away-from home—The Gaslight Inn. We surround our guests in a charming and relaxing atmosphere where amenities abound. Our bed and breakfast is a perfect romantic hideaway for couples and a comfortable retreat for friends. We invite you to come and stay with us and take advantage of all The Gaslight Inn has to offer!
All guests at The Gaslight Inn will enjoy:
- Three-course gourmet breakfast
- 24-hour access to fully stocked refreshment bar (hot & cold drinks, fresh baked treats, ice, wine cooler, mini-fridge, and spring water)
- Three well-appointed and comfortable sitting rooms
- An eclectic collection of books and magazines, puzzles and games
- Three porches overlooking the gardens and grounds
- Patio seating area
All rooms include:*
- Private baths
- Hair dryers
- Daily housekeeping service
- Phone with free local calls
- Central air conditioning
- 500 thread count sheets, with triple sheeting
- Down-alternative bedding available
- Flat screen cable television
- USB charging stations
- Free wireless internet
your stay at the inn
One block from Lincoln Square, the heart of downtown Gettysburg.
One and 1/2 miles from the National Park Service Visitor Center, the starting point for your Gettysburg tour.
A short walk to restaurants, shops, the Gettysburg Majestic theatre, and other great activities.